Great incentives available like:
• 0% Financing on select models
• $500 First Responder, Military Appreciation or Medical Professional
• Ford Trade-In Assist-Lease Trade Assist Bonus Cash
• $1,000 Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash on select Lincoln models
• $1,500 Premium Brand Competitive Conquest on select Lincoln models
• Subaru “Share The Love” Sales event with a donation of $250 going to your choice of 5 charities
You’re invited to our Mustang Mach-E Event being held exclusively at Hassett on Wednesday, October 28th from 11am – 5pm.
This is your opportunity to explore the 2021 ALL-NEW, ALL-ELECTRIC MUSTANG MACH-E prior to the vehicle arriving in dealerships. Built from the Mustang heritage, the Mach–E has all the power and passion but zero emissions!
Keeping your health and safety in mind, one-on-one appointments are available with an expert Product Specialist.
Please schedule your appointment today by clicking here or calling 516-785-7800.
We hope to see you on October 28th!
Come down to Hassett Subaru Saturday, October 10th, from 12n – 3pm, to meet the available dogs up for adoption from the Last Hope, Inc. Shelter. We will have give-aways and prizes for your fur babies!
Last Hope, Inc. is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization that is dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of death-due pound, stray and abandoned animals. Through its many programs, Last Hope is attempting to reduce the tremendous cat and dog overpopulation problem on Long Island, encourage responsible and economical pet ownership, and transform the public image of the typical pound animal. Since 2015, Subaru retailers, like Hassett Subaru, have partnered together with local animal welfare organizations through the Subaru Loves Pets initiative to impact over 109,000 animals in need across the country.