Four incredible models. Three mind-blowing prizes. One unforgettable night. When we say November 15th’s “Go Further With Ford” night could be the year’s most memorable evening, it’s definitely time to mark your calendar.
What’s going to happen? What’s the big deal? Well, for one, there’s the opportunity to see all four 2013 Ford Fusion models during the largest roll-out in Ford’s history, and test drive your favorite. On top of that is the chance for someone in attendance to win one of three amazing prizes being given away, including the opportunity to be a guest judge on American Idol. Other than that, it will just be another Thursday evening at the dealership.
“Without a doubt, this is going to be one of the most exciting events in our long history of exciting events,” exclaims Lou Evans, General Sales Manager at Hassett Ford of Wantagh. “I can honestly say Hassett of Wantagh has never done anything quite like it before. When you think about the chance to win such amazing prizes, and that the roll-out of the 2013 Fusion is Ford’s biggest ever, November 15th is guaranteed to be a night to remember.”
The first ‘wave’ of 2013 Ford Fusion’s began arriving at Hassett of Wantagh in mid-October, and the dealership’s been in over-drive ever since. “Once you see these new Fusion’s ‘up-close-and-personal’, and find out all they’ve got to offer, you’re gonna want one,” says Evans. “From advanced technology and best-in-class fuel economy* to its beautifully redesigned exterior and interior, all at a starting price of $22,500, the new Fusion really is more than a new car model…it’s a new model for cars.”
Here’s exactly what you can win by attending the “2013 Go Further With Ford” night at Hassett of Wantagh:
• An American Idol VIP Prize Package For Two (total prize value not to exceed $5,000) that includes the chance to win a “Guest Judge Experience” during “Hollywood Week” in L.A. “Throughout ‘Go Further With Ford” night, customers can enter for this by recording a ‘tryout’,” Evans explains. “We’ll have a computer set up in the dealership for them to judge someone singing, which we’ll record. At the end of the promotion, one winner will be picked from entries across the U.S.” If this wasn’t enough, this prize also provides:
* Air travel for two to Los Angeles
* Deluxe room for two nights at a first-class hotel near the American Idol studio in CBS Television City
* A luxury Spa package
* Premium ground transportation
* $400 in spending cash
• A 2013 Ford Fusion. Simply by registering and attending Hassett’s November 15th event, customers are entered to win a brand new Fusion of their own.
• Tickets to an American Idol taping, including a trip to L.A. Two separate winners will be flow in person to see the show. Customers are automatically entered when they pre-register at www.gofurtherwithfordnight.com.
Another reason for all the ‘buzz’ surrounding the Ford’s 2013 Fusion is the revolutionary EcoBoost® turbo engine available in two of the four new models, which delivers powerful performance with surprising fuel efficiency. Of course, each model comes equipped with awesome voice-activated communications courtesy of the exclusive SYNC and MYFord Touch technologies.
“When you consider the enormous array of resources Ford put into, and has behind, the 2013 Fusion,” notes Evans, “it’s easy to understand why in head-to-head contests with Camry, Altima, and the Honda Accord, it’s blowing the competition away,”
Don’t miss an evening of fun and excitement Thursday, November 15th, from 5:00-8:00pm at Hassett Ford of Wantagh, 3530 Sunrise Highway. There will be plenty of refreshments, fantastic prizes, and an appearance by KJOY Radio. Plus, for every customer who takes a test drive in an environmentally-friendly 2013 Fusion or Fusion Hybrid, Hassett of Wantagh will make a donation to Habitat for Humanity.
“I invite all our customers to attend our ‘2013 Go Further With Ford’ night to see a great lineup of phenomenal new Fusions, and have a really great time doing it,” Evans adds. “I look forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces, as well as some new ones, for what I know will be an event everyone will long remember.”
For more information on Hassett of Wantagh’s “2013 Go Further With Ford” event, call (516) 785-7800.
See you there!!